We are hiring
Location: Remote | Organization: PixelSpoke
PixelSpoke is committed to equity and values a diverse workforce. As part of this commitment, we seek team members whose diverse personal and professional background gives them a unique perspective to further PixelSpoke’s work with credit unions and other organizations that serve diverse member bases and marginalized communities. People of all types, including women, people of color, people with disabilities, people of different ages are strongly encouraged to apply.
We applaud the growing number of public and private sector organizations nationwide who are taking action to ensure that all Americans have the opportunity to succeed, including individuals who have had contact with the criminal justice system. When almost 70 million Americans — nearly one in three adults — have a criminal record, it is important to remove unnecessary barriers that may prevent these individuals from gaining access to employment, training, education, and other basic tools required for success in life. PixelSpoke is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals, a fair chance to participate in the American economy.
PixelSpoke, a Software Agency based in Portland, USA, is currently looking for a WordPress Developer to work on different projects with them on a Freelance basis for exciting projects in the financial services industry. We are looking for strong developers skilled in frontend and/or backend building themes/plugins from scratch.
- Over 3 years of experience in WordPress in the frontend and/or backend
- Proficient building templates and/or plugins from scratch
- Experienced in the set up phase of Google Tag Manager
- Portfolio to review your work
- Conversational English (B2/C1)
- Experience in React is a plus!
- Experience using Gutengerg blocks is a plus!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly rate of $20 - $30 USD/h. Rate is depending on the professional's experience.