We are hiring
Location: Remote | Organization: Preferati
This position is no longer considering new applicants. You may apply and you will be first in line when we re-open the program, but your application will not be processed at this time.
The world has a problem. It needs code and automation to meet the needs of its population. Across the planet medical, educational, judicial, and civic IT systems need to be brought online. New apps and technical innovations are needed to solve our social and economic problems. Entrepreneurs need access to software teams to bring their ideas to life. Machine Learning needs to help us manage natural resources, agriculture, healthcare, and energy better so we can all have enough to live sustainably.
Traditional approaches to building software and IT teams are no longer sustainable because they ask highly experienced (rare) Sr Developers and Technical Architects to do nearly everything. There simply aren’t enough of these Sr people available, they take half a decade to develop and the available ones are all hired by large public corporations with seemingly unlimited funds for salaries.
The solution is better software project managers. With better management software teams can get a lot more done with a lot less Sr talent. Better run software teams optimize for constraints and don’t squander their most finite resources. This is the key to making more high-quality code with fewer Sr Developers.
The planet and humanity need this code and YOU are the key to making it happen.
What You’ll Get
– $1,000 starting monthly salary for the first 12 months.
– Highly technical project management training.
– Ongoing training and feedback.
– Within 2 months you will be working on real projects for US clients, building your resume.
– Foundational skills and experience that will allow you to transition into one of the following high impact, high pay careers in a US Company in as little as 2 years or sooner:
- Sr Project Manager.
- Software Developer.
- Analyst & Technical Writer.
- Product Manager.
– Excellent English:
- You have either lived in an English-speaking country for at least 2 years, worked in a call center dealing with English-speaking customers for at least 2 years, or have a primary friend group that speaks English.
- Academic, English classes or lessons only will not be enough. You need to have had a lot of real-world practice.
– A smart, sharp mind:
- You recognize patterns.
- You’re good with math and spreadsheets.
- You can imagine ways to improve things and design that solution.
- This will likely be the hardest you have ever worked in your life.
- Performance standards will be incredibly high and you will continuously evaluate and be evaluated by your peers.
- If you have something distracting in your life now, like a newborn child, a chaotic living situation, or a second job, this isn’t going to work. This job and training need to be your primary focus.
– A quiet home office for remote work.
Still interested? Please complete this application within 48 hours.
The most important part of the application is the assessment you will be asked to take at the end.
The assessment part takes 1 hour and is VERY DEMANDING. You need a fresh mind and treat the test like you would a college entrance exam. Take the test during the portion of the day when you are the sharpest. If you are a night person, do it in the evening, if you are a morning person, do it in the morning. Shut down all distractions, restart your computer, and make sure your internet is sound. Find a place where people will not interrupt you.
For the personality portion, the first test, answer the questions as sincerely as you can. You may be tempted to answer based on the person you would like to be over the person you are, or you may try to answer the questions based on what you think we want to hear. Both of those approaches will result in an invalid result. Please answer the questions as sincerely as possible in terms of who you really are today. We do not see your answers to the individual questions, we only see the final analysis.
Set a 10-minute timer when starting the personality test, as the time is not shown.
For the next test, this is more like a school entrance test. Be prepared with notepaper, pen, and calculator. Do not use Google. The test is timed and you will have to be very focused to answer all the questions correctly in the time allowed. You will not be able to retake the test. This test is one of our primary selection criteria and you will not advance with a poor score.