Technical Project Manager
We are hiring
Our client is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their globally distributed team. Founded in 2004, our client is a provider of Managed AWS and Managed Teams. Their sixteen years of experience is complemented by a team of highly skilled and experienced DevOps specialists and Developers working from North America, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, our client currently serves several hundred active clients worldwide with a 24/7/365 Global Network Operations Center.
Their customer first, founder-led operations ensure each client receives unmatched white-glove treatment. They adapt their processes and services to meet individual client needs, from shared Slack workspaces to on-site implementations.
- Coordinate with business leads and internal engineers in onboarding clients and delivering services.
- Oversee technical project delivery, from initial client onboarding to solution implementation.
- Evaluate new business opportunities during the pre-sales process and assist in drafting client proposals and communications.
- Provide client-facing architecture guidance and recommendations.
- Organize and communicate client-facing deliverables produced by internal engineering resources.
- Maintain consistent client communications and organization of internal resources.
- 5+ years of experience with client communications and technology-focused projects.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, remotely distributed team structure.
- Capable of molding advanced technical concepts into easy to understand verbal/written communications.
- Exposure to Cloud Services and Software-as-a-Service technologies.
- Recommended to have AWS Cloud Practitioner or Solutions Architect certifications.