We are hiring
Our client is a fast-growing cloud business operating in a competitive, emerging global market with offices in San Francisco and London. They’re working hard to become the leading online platform for Live Streaming and Video on Demand and they’re currently looking to hire a Support Engineer as a full-time remote employee.
You will be primarily involved in development work that can be done in less than a day and seeing it through to completion, including guiding it through API questions, troubleshooting customer issues reviewing system logs, and doing as much troubleshooting as possible before escalating it to the development team. The tech stack includes: Golang, PHP, and Ruby on the backend and React on the frontend.
- At least 1 Year of Professional Experience in Golang
- At least 1 Year of Professional Experience in React
- Fluent spoken and written English (C1/C2 level)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Informatics, Systems Engineering or related fields
- Experience in PHP and/or Ruby is a Plus!