Ssr./Sr. Ruby Developer
We are hiring
Our client specializes in helping raise money through online silent auctions. The auctions are private and allow people to build a trusted network of auction participants. They have made this the easiest online silent auction website.
Their goal is to help people raise money for their cause by providing an effective online silent auction experience for auction administrators and bidders alike and they’re currently looking for an Ssr./Sr. Ruby Developer to join their team as a 100% remote and full-time employee. You’d work together with the company’s founder.
- Over 3 years of professional experience in Ruby on Rails
- Proficient with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Proficient with SQL Server and MySQL
- Experienced with AWS (ALB, Cloudfront, EC2, Elasticache, RDS, S3, SES, WAF)
- Experienced with Embedded Ruby
- Conversational English (B2/C1)
- Experienced with Docker
- Experienced with Bootstrap and/or SASS
- Experienced with Paypal and/or Stripe APIs
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation is measured depending on the candidate's experience. Payments are in USD.
- Our client offers 20 days of PTO.