We are hiring
Location: Remote | Organization: Spectora
Are you looking for a small but fast-growing team where you can make a large impact? Are you a driven self-starter wanting to focus on building great products with modern technology? Are you a great communicator that values a positive, healthy, and energizing company culture? Here is what you’re looking for!
About Our Client
Our client builds web & mobile software for the property inspection industry. Their platform helps home inspectors work more efficiently, allows agents to streamline the inspection process, and empowers homebuyers to make better decisions. They’re a small but rapidly growing team with big ambitions. The kind of company where you can rapidly accelerate your career if you have what it takes! They’re a team of energetic, positive, and motivated individuals.
There is minimal drama and ego – they focus on getting $#*! done. They value good communication, staying grounded, and taking care of ourselves holistically. They’ve doubled in size (or more!) each of the past 3 years and they still believe they’re on the ground floor of where they can go within the broader home services space.
We’re looking for a full-time, Senior Flutter engineer to join our team and help us continue to improve the all-new Flutter app backed by Firestore, Google Cloud Functions, and a number of other modern technologies.
Since Flutter is a relatively new technology, we’re not expecting years and years of experience. Instead, we’re looking for someone who has been working with Flutter for at least a year in a production environment and has solid foundational software engineering experience gained elsewhere, and is a passionate team player.
This is a fully remote position.
- You communicate well – internally and with customers, written and verbal.
- You’re self-motivated and eager to produce results.
- You can rapidly switch between building the next big feature and helping our Client Success team debug an issue.
- You can immediately get productive in our tech stack, which includes Flutter, Firebase (Firestore, Functions, and Storage), and Vue.js.
- You value writing tests as part of the development process.
- You’re curious and aren’t afraid to speak up and ask questions.
- Over 1 year of Flutter experience in a production environment.
- Over 3 years of experience in developing mobile apps with another framework OR developing applications using a frontend framework such as Vue.js or React.
- Fluent English (C1/C2)
- Experience with Firebase, specifically Firestore, and other Firebase products (Storage, Cloud Functions, etc).
- Professional experience with native mobile development (iOS or Android).
- Experience with Rails, Vue.js, Postgres, or AWS Lambda.
Compensation & Benefits:
- High-paid USD compensation over a wire transfer. Range is depending upon experience.
- Unlimited PTO Policy.