We are hiring
Location: Remote | Organization: Spectora
Are you looking for a small but fast-growing team where you can make a large impact? Are you a driven self-starter wanting to focus on building great products with modern technology? Are you a great communicator that values a positive, healthy, and energizing company culture? Here is what you’re looking for!
About Our Client
Our client builds web & mobile software for the property inspection industry. Their platform helps home inspectors work more efficiently, allows agents to streamline the inspection process, and empowers homebuyers to make better decisions. They’re a small but rapidly growing team with big ambitions. The kind of company where you can rapidly accelerate your career if you have what it takes! They’re a team of energetic, positive, and motivated individuals.
There is minimal drama and ego – they focus on getting $#*! done. They value good communication, staying grounded, and taking care of ourselves holistically. They’ve doubled in size (or more!) each of the past 3 years and they still believe they’re on the ground floor of where they can go within the broader home services space.
Work With Modern Tech
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a developer that can:
- Communicate well – internally and with customers, written and verbal.
- Is self-motivated and eager to produce results.
- Can rapidly task-switch between deep work building the next big feature and helping their Client Success team debug an issue.
- Get productive in the current tech stack
- Over 5 years of experience in Ruby using Ruby on Rails.
- Proficient with PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
- Fluent English (C1/C2).
- Experience with Heroku and/or AWS (S3, Cloudfront and Lambda) is a plus!
- Experience with Firebase and/or Google Cloud is a plus!
Compensation & Benefits:
- High-paid USD compensation over a wire transfer. Range is depending upon experience.
- Unlimited PTO Policy.