GRAYBOX is a digital consulting agency that helps clients solve technical challenges, reach their audience and optimize their operations with elegance, utility and expertise.
About the Position
Sr. FullStack Developer
- You will work with the Solution Architect on development projects in React Admin and API Platform.
- You will work on production client projects with a team of in-house developers to problem solve, validate, estimate, and build web and mobile applications.
- You will follow best practices and technical solutions with regard to coding standards, design patterns, and placement/flow of business logic.
- You will report to your team leads and project managers on your progress and keep the team up-to-date on your work.
- You will be responsible for updating Jira for all of your work, submitting your code to team leads for code review, and merging your work in a GIT environment.
- You will work with the internal QC department to submit your work for testing and correct deficiencies reported.
- You will identify and escalate risks (budget, deadline, ambiguity, etc) to the project manager.
- You will troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product for existing and developed applications.
- You will answer questions and provide direction to other team members both verbally and in written communication.
- You will think holistically and collaborate on solution design with producers and solution architects.
- You will provide peer mentorship and on-the-job training with the team.
Projects you might work on in your first 6 months:
- Extending an exploratory database of dreams.
- Online schools helping special needs children learn in a remote world.
- Analytical apps for pulling and calculating data and visually representing them into graphs.
- Messaging applications letting user communicate in real-time.
- Native apps, PWAs, regular sites, and more.
You’re in learning new languages and technologies.
You have provable experience building web applications.
You can implement external integrations using RESTful APIs as well as create your own endpoints.
You have no issues querying relational databases (PostgreSQL).
You're accountable and find yourself in the constant pursuit of bettering your skills.
Mobile app development experience with React Native is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
Law Benefits Plus:
Grow your US Network
Work from home two days a week (Currently 100% Remote due to COVID-19)
Competitive comprehensive benefits package:
30 days Christmas Bonus pay
16 Days of Vacations
8 Paid Local Holidays
Premium Private Health Insurance
10,000 MXN Educational Benefit per year (can be used towards courses or conferences)
Do you consider yourself fit for this position?
There's only one way to find out.
GRAYBOX is a digital consulting agency that helps clients solve technical challenges, reach their audience and optimize their operations with elegance, utility and expertise. We’re partners for success in a digital-first world — helping captivate partners, both online and off, with measurable results.
We plan, design and build a variety of digital experiences including websites, web applications, mobile applications, ecommerce stores of all sizes, digital marketing campaigns, videos and virtual reality. If it touches the internet, we probably help with it. We have about 40 people on staff + an extensive network of freelancers. GRAYBOX’ World Headquarters are in Portland, Oregon, USA. Founded in early 2009, it is widely regarded as an awesome place to work.
Across all of our practice areas, our people approach problems and solutions by applying the following core values
Our team knows what they’re doing. We learn from our experiences and are curious about our respective fields. We bring our full-self, will all of our life experience, to bear each and every day. We celebrate our successes and we teach our mistakes.
Many hands make light work, and you’re always finding ways to unify others and work together. You are generous with ideas and know how to extract the best from others.
We do what we say and don’t rest until we fulfill what we said we would do. Our world is our bond.
We own our work, care about it and hold ourselves to a high standard. We’re accountable to ourselves, each other and our partners, caring deeply about the work we do and owning both our wins and our losses.
We leave it all on the stage. We dot our i’s and cross our t’s. We can recognize and fix potential risks before they become pressing problems. We know that changing one variable will impact the whole.
Our personality is…
We always look for the good and don’t waste time wallowing in the negatives. We work through challenges to get our partners the outcomes necessary for success. Then we celebrate it.
We truly, deeply, and demonstrably give a shit about our partners, our process and our people.
We blend experience with knowledge in a way that helps us think deeply, solve problems and innovate with new solutions to complex problems.
We take pride in being unconventional, brilliant and sometimes scrappy problem solvers digging up solutions to tough problems that might be overlooked by others.
We mean what we say, do our diligence, always show up, and never let our clients down.