We are hiring
Location: Remote | Organization: Trellis
Trellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single mission: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused companies succeed through strategy, design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, we’ve had the pleasure of helping some amazing brands succeed in the world of eCommerce and across industries such as apparel, beauty, manufacturing, sports, and many more.
Trellis’ clients turn to them for their technological expertise and depend on their ability to deliver comprehensive solutions to their complex problems. The Tech Leads are in charge of scoping, estimating, and providing those solutions and fill a vital role in helping in architecting technical requirements, estimating tickets, performing code reviews, handling escalations, and serving as experts in all things Shopify.
- Ready to lead a team of developers by adding technical details to tickets, architecting solutions, and estimating new or future work.
- Managing a daily flow of work and delegating work to other team members appropriately.
- Mentoring and teaching junior team members on topics related to Shopify development.
- Handling escalations of senior to mid-level of difficulty regarding any aspect of Shopify issues and frontend issues with HTML, CSS.
- Reviewing junior developers and promoting good development practices.
We’re looking for individuals who thrive in dynamic environments, embrace process and organization, are detail-oriented, and enjoy using data to inform their decision-making. A great Tech Lead candidate will bring a blend of the following technical experience and professional skills to this opportunity:
- +5 Years of Professional Experience as a Software Developer (Shopify or Ruby Preferred)
- +3 Years of Professional Experience with Shopify
- Experienced in Liquid, Grid CSS, Flexbox and/or Figma
- Fluent English (At least C1 Level Required)
- Experience leading teams is a plus!
- Experience with React.js is a plus!
Compensation & Benefits:
- High-paying USD Salary ($90,000 - $115,000 USD/yr)
- Generous PTO Policy + Holidays