We are hiring
Location: Remote | Organization: U.S Company
Our client empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source. They work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Their products are developer-focused and their clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of their customers include Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
They are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Their flagship open-source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
They have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura), and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We’re looking for a senior full-stack developer to help them build a high-performance, high-accuracy online fraud prevention service. We need someone who has experience building React apps and server-side APIs. This is a full-time, long-term, 100% remote with a flexible schedule job opportunity.
- Backend: TypeScript, Node, Express.
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Storybook.
- AWS (Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, DynamoDB).
- Proficiency working with TypeScript.
- Excellent understanding of Internet security & privacy mechanisms.
- Proven experience of API architecture and implementation.
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL and AWS.
- Test-driven mindset.
- Fluent English (C1/C2).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Excellent salary + stock options compensation ($80,000 - $130,000 USD/year)
- 20 Days of PTO + Sick Leave.
- Work Equipment. We will get you a brand-new Macbook Pro, iMac or your preferred Windows device.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Small team, lean hierarchy, and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Salary offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.