We are hiring
Location: Remote | Organization: Network Redux
Our client delivers dynamic SaaS Business Intelligence and Business Process Automation solutions. Their automated BI & AP solutions allow growing companies to run lean while improving operational decision-making.
Their solutions were built from years of business operations experience. They fill the demand for more efficient and value-added operations. Their solutions and services are continuously improved with the input of our customers and with industry changes in mind, and they are currently looking to hire a Python & ETL Developer as a full-time and 100% remote employee.
- Over 5 years of professional experience with Backend languages like Python
- Proficient in ETL development, moving data from their partner locations to their internal systems.
- Comfortable navigating through code that may not be fully documented.
- Conversational English (B2/C1).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation is measured depending on the candidate's experience. Payments are in USD.
- Our client offers 20 days of PTO.