Mid.Sr/Sr. Ruby Developer
We are hiring
Our client, a major Software Agency in Costa Rica and NYC. They are committed to the professional success of their partners and their team members. Through their devotion to quality craftsmanship, they strive to provide trusted software development solutions and they’re currently looking for a Backend Developer in Ruby on Rails to join their team.
The ideal candidate would be fluent in English proactive and familiar with the latest best practices and coding standards while writing server-side web application logic.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Ensure quality, performance, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bugs and find fixes for them.
- Help maintain code quality standards and organization.
- Over 3 years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Strong knowledge in Rails, RubyGems, or any other Ruby Framework.
- Experience working with RSpec.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Fluent English.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation is in USD, over a wire transfer and range is depending upon experience
- Local Holidays
- Paid Vacations