IT Service Dispatcher
We are hiring
Our client is a specialist in IT Support in Portland, USA. Business and non-profit organizations everywhere are becoming increasingly reliant on technology for mission-critical tasks and taking a reactive approach to network planning and support just isn’t acceptable any longer, so they take care of this. Their clients enjoy the protection of regular check-ups from qualified technicians for scheduled maintenance, backups, software updates, and security enhancements.
Our client is currently looking to hire an IT Service Dispatcher to join their team as a full-time remote employee with the following requirements and responsibilities:
- Reviewing, validating, triaging and assigning incident and service request tickets to Tier 1 and Tier 2 support personnel.
- Lookup error codes and, if the solution is obvious (turn it off and back on) use those error code solutions to try to solve the problem.
- Reset passwords for various systems.
- Help the customer install a simple piece of software (Chrome or Adobe, f.e).
- Help the customer with basic configuration of software (How to set up out of office in Outlook, or how to import a template into Powerpoint, f.e).
- Tell the customer if an email is real, or a SPAM email.
- Follow a defined guide (IE – “help user setup VPN” might be following an instruction guide with 10 – 15 total steps).
- Help the customer program a button on their desk phone (With documentation to follow).
- Related tasks.
- Over 3 years of experience in an admin/sales/call-center environment with US Customers
- Over 2 years of experience in the IT industry
- Able to do at least 4 of the responsibilities listed.
- Must type at least 40 WPM.
- Fluent English (C1/C2).
- Work Schedule: 6 am PT - 3 pm PT.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation is in USD, over a wire transfer and range is depending upon experience.
- 10 Days of Paid Time Off.
- 6 Paid Local Holidays.