FullStack Sustaining Engineer
We are hiring
Our client is a fast-growing cloud business operating in a competitive, emerging global market with offices in San Francisco and London. They’re working hard to become the leading online platform for Live Streaming and Video on Demand and they’re currently looking to hire a Support Engineer as a full-time remote employee.
You will be primarily involved in development work that can be done in less than a day and seeing it through to completion, including guiding it through API questions, troubleshooting customer issues reviewing system logs, and doing as much troubleshooting as possible before escalating it to the development team. Your day will consist of 90% coding / 10% client support. This is the right opportunity for someone that loves both coding and client interaction.
The tech stack includes: Golang, PHP, and Ruby on the backend and React on the frontend.
- At least 6 Year of Professional Experience in OOP languages like Golang, JAVA, C#, Python
- At least 1 Year of Professional Experience in React
- At least 1 Year of Professional Experience in AWS Lambda or Serverless
- Fluent spoken and written English (C1/C2 level)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Informatics, Systems Engineering or related fields
Compensation & Benefits:
- Our compensation package includes a salary in USD + 20 days of PTO for any kind of leave