We are hiring
Location: Remote | Organization: First Factory
A major software agency in Costa Rica and NYC is looking for a FullStack Developer in PHP and Vue.js to join their team as a full-time remote employee. You would be working with a team of highly talented professionals on new and existing mobile applications.
Conversational English is a must. Experience working with US clients is a plus!
This is a work-from-home position, and a professional home office space with reliable broadband internet and electricity is a must.
- Build tools to augment the Unity experience, including front and backend content engine components.
- Work with Platform Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Capable of working independently, as well as with team members on different teams and in different locations.
- Perform code reviews with other team members in a reviewer capacity.
- Provide technical mentoring and guidance to other engineers.
- Develop and support enhancements and new functionality to automate deployments in a microservices architecture environment.
- Work closely with other engineering team members to ensure code deployments are fully automated and transparent.
- Plan and support deployments and launches for all new projects, and maintain an existing codebase.
- Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting as needed to support production issues.
- Assist and in some cases be responsible for the design and architecture of projects and features.
- Be willing to support deployments outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation.
- Actively participate in all relevant agile ceremonies for each project iteration.
- Over 4 years of experience working with PHP, preferable in Laravel/CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of an Agile based development methodology or similar formal methodologies.
- Experience developing APIs or websites with ASP.NET Core, as well as testing frameworks like xUnit or nUnit is highly preferred.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is recommended.
- Demonstrated organizational and teamwork skills, strong attention to detail, and a willingness to participate in collaborative development projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to translate a business scenario into a technical solution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation is in USD, over a wire transfer and range is depending upon experience.
- Local Holidays.
- 12 Days of Paid Vacations.