We are hiring
Location: Remote | Organization: Brandlive
Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
Our client builds the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our client’s talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named our client 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because their people make magic every day—for their clients and for each other. They’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with them?
- Develop feature functionality for Brandlive’s primary product portfolio.
- Prioritize security and scalability for all development.
- Recommend and implement technical solutions to develop new and update existing product features.
- Become an expert in the use of the Brandlive platform.
- Use and develop APIs to create integrations between Brandlive and 3rd party platforms.
- Be an integral part of a close team of developers
Who You Are:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- A non-stop drive to deliver quality that exceeds expectations.
- An open mind and constant drive to learn.
- Extraordinary grit; smart, creative, and persistent.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision-making.
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking.
- A scientific approach to understanding performance, driven by hypothesis-driven thinking.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances.
- Natural drive to find creative and efficient solutions.
- Over 3 years experience in cloud application development.
- Over 3 years experience in TypeScript.
- Proficient in SQL Server.
- Conversational English (B2/C1)
- Experience in AWS is a Plus!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Unlimited PTO
- US Holidays