Backend PHP Engineer
We are hiring
Our client seamlessly powers and connects enterprise clients to premier solutions with a single point of contact and accountability across their family of brands. As the power behind the powerhouse, they serve as a full-service print, mail, and marketing partner, acting as an avenue to a full suite of services that deliver success across consumer segments and industry verticals.
Our client is currently looking to hire a Backend PHP Engineer in Laravel as a full-time and remote employee to comply with the following responsibilities:
- Work with internal senior developers to support digital storefront portals. Getting to know how the portals integrate with our ERP system. Be able to troubleshoot and configure workflows and inventory items, create reports.
- Develop ETL automation applications using PHP
- Develop and maintain variable data outputs using the Quadient Inspire platform
- Over 2 years of experience in PHP using Laravel
- Proficient with MySQL Databases
- Experienced with Linux Command Line and Shell Scripting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be highly organized and to set priorities and deadlines
- Strong communicator, verbal and writing
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Conversational English (B2/C1)
- Experience as a team or product leader is a plus!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation is measured depending on the candidate's experience. Payments are in USD. Our client offers 20 days of PTO.